Hunza livers call Hunza heaven on earth as it is a place that is worth watching. The most startling place nearby areas of Pakistan.
Do you know?
It is the most visited place in Pakistan that is magnificently encircled in Karakoram and Himalaya mountain ranges which spreads to 7900 square kilometers.
The Valley offers extremely different panoramas in various seasons. In autumn the whole valley turns red, yellow, and orange. The temperature of the Valley drops to 15-degree Celsius, as the month of October reaches. A happy season is about to flinch. The days wane, illuminated by the weak rays of the sallow sun.
The grounds of Valley beautifully carpeted with gold and orange hues zeaves. The fall has arrived, behold the falling leaves and noise of crisp leaves under the foot give a pleasant experience to the tourists.
Autumn in Hunza valley is bursting with the fascinating spectrum of colors of fall. The shades of fall include golden, yellow, red, and green. However, the most dominating are gold and red. It is, however, consider as the second bet fall in the world.
The bluish-green water of the river augments the picture of autumn. Discriminating between the real and the mirrored image is difficult.
Rehab In Hunza Valley:
Some vacationers went to Hunza valley for rehabilitation. October is the month when the autumn season hits the valley and scatter the colors of ecstasy. The flowers bloom and dance with the cold wind of a tranquil valley.
The month of October bursts with fruits as well. It is the ripening season of Apricots, Mulberry, Apples, Peaches, and Plums. The fruits are the real gems of the valley. Orchids are bursting at the seams of the fruits.
In the mountains, one feels seclude; separated from depressions, isolated from everything but the friendly nature of people of northern areas, the loving and caring people that they are.
Nonetheless, this period is the one that nurtures the soul of a person with a serene environment. A perfect place to diminish the apprehensions and delight in the enchanting splendor of nature.
Let us give you a virtual glimpse of the whole Hunza valley autumn tour.
You will be received by the team of Hunza Adventure Tours at the airport and transfer to Hotel in Islamabad. If your flight is arriving in the morning then there is ample time to see Islamabad and we will have a half-day city tour of Islamabad, includes Pakistan Monument, Faisal Masjid, Shakar Parian hills, Margala hills, Islamabad Market.
Islamabad – Taxila – Besham:
- The journey will start toward the mountain kingdom of North Pakistan on the famous Karakorum Highway/ancient silk route.
- En-route visit Taxila Museum (1-hour drive).
- The modern town of Taxila is 35 km from Islamabad.
- Most of the Archeological Sites at Taxila (600 B.C-500 A.D) are located around Taxila Museum.
- For over 1000years, Taxila remained famous as a center of learning in respect of Gandhara Art of Sculpture, education, and Buddhism in the days of Buddhist glory.
- There are over 50 archeological sites scattered in a radius of 30 km around Taxila.
- Some of the most important sites include Dharmarajika, Stupa, and Monastery (300 B.C – 200 A.D), Bhir Mound (600-200 B.C) Sirkap (200 B.C – 600 A.D, Jundial Temple (250 B.C), and Julian Monastery (200-600 A.D).
Besham – Chilas – Gilgit:
- It is a long day 12 hrs drive but the scenery en route more then makes up for it.
- Before reached to Gilgit en route we will face some interesting photogenic stops at the pre-historic rock carving inscription at Shatial, rocks with ancient graffiti’s at Chilas
- The viewpoint of Nanga Parbat (9th highest peak of the world) offers a breathtaking panorama behind
- The unique point where three mountain ranges, Karakorum, Himalayas, and Hindukush meet.
- The next stop will be at the confluence of River Indus & Gilgit.
Gilgit City Tour – Phandar Valley:
- Following breakfast, we will drive to Gilgit city and will have a quick tour of Gilgit Town, include suspension bridges, local bazaar, and Karga Buddha.
- Later, we will continue our drive 6-7 hours to Phandar via Gacouch Village with some photography stops along the road.
- Check-in at the hotel and dinner will be served.
Phandar Valley – Shandur Pass excursion – Phandar:
- Morning till afternoon we will have a half-day excursion to Shandur Pass
- We will see the world’s highest polo ground.
- Around noon till evening
- we will visit Phandar Valley, walk in the village or walk around the Phandra lake.
- Night stay at hotel.
Phandar – Gilgit – Karimabad:
- Morning for a couple of hours we will walk around Phandar Lake and then we will drive 5-6 hours back to Gilgit and then 2-3 hours to Karimabad.
- From Gilgit – Karimabad, we will have photography stops will include collision point of River Erosian & Indian Plates, Silk Route and Rakaposhi View Points.
- We will reach Karimabad in the evening, check-in at hotel Serena Karimabad and dinner will be served.
Full day Hunza Valley & Nagar Valley Tour:
- Full-day visits of central Hunza Valley include, the morning we will drive 4×4 jeep to Hopar through Nagar Valley, en route we will stop for photography.
- Around noon we will back to Karimabad, visit Baltit Fort, bazaar walk and drive to Duikar for Sunset Photography.
- In the evening we will back in Karimabad and dinner will be served.
Karimabad – Khunjerab Pass – Sost – Gulmit:
- Full day excursion to Khunjerab Pass.
- We will make fewer stops along the road because our priority will be reaching on top before 12 noon.
- We will spend half an hour on top and on the way back we will make several photo stops of high mountains.
- You will also get a chance to see Ibex (mountain sheep) along the road. We will back to Sost around late noon and we will have village & bazaar walk.
Gulmit– Atabad Lake – Rakaposhi – Gilgit:
- Today we will have several interesting photo stops include Batura Glacier, Pass Cathedrals, Gulmit peak, walk-on Hussani suspension bridge, 30 minutes boating at Atabad Lake, and visit Rock Carving.
- After all these, we will continue 3 hours drive back to Gilgit.
- The remaining time we will visit Karga Buddha, Gilgit Bazaar Walk.
Gilgit – Shangri-la, Skardu:
- Following breakfast, we will drive 7-8 hours to Skardu Shangrila.
- En route, we will make several photo stops.
- The photo stops will include the canyon of River Indus, hanging bridges, and a village.
- We will reach Shangri-la around late noon and after check-in at the hotel Shangri-la Resort
Shangri-la – Skardu – Khaplo:
- Following breakfast, we will drive for an hour to Skardu Town, 30 minutes walk in Skardu bazaar, visit Khapochu Fort, Satpara Lake and around noon we will drive 3 hours to Khaplo for a night stay at hotel Khaplo.
Khaplo – Skardu – Shigar Valley:
- Half-day we will explore Khaplo Town,
- The visit will include a local bazaar and a scenic drive to a bridge.
- In the afternoon we will drive to Shigar
- En route, we will visit Shigar Sand Dunes (the Coldest desert of the Karakorum Mountains).
Karakorum Highway – Chilas:
- We will drive 8-10 hours back to Chilas.
- En route, we will stop for photography, tea, and toilet break.
- We will reach around late noon
- Check-in at the hotel in Chilas and dinner will be served.
Chilas – Islamabad:
- We will leave chillas around 05:00 am and drive 10-12 hours to Islamabad.
- En route, we will have some stops for a cup of Pakistani Chai, a toilet, and for photography.
- We will reach Islamabad around the evening and after check-in at the hotel, dinner will be served.
This is about the most mesmerizing tour of Hunza Valley. A tour with which you will fall in love by head over heels and get drooled by the beauty for long. You will fly back From the peace and serenity of Hunza to the hustle and bustles of “modern” trends by having a bucket of unforgettable memories with you.