||Arrive Islamabad, transfer to hotel,for trango tower tour.
||Islamabad- briefing at Ministry of Tourism,about trango tower route.
Drive to Chilas, overnight at hotel
Drive to Skardu. Overnight at hotel.
||Skardu- preparations and acclimatization.
||Drive to Thongal/Askole, overnight camp
Trek to Korofong, overnight camp
Trek to Chobroqk, overnight camp
||Trek to Paiju, overnight camp
Trek to base camp- Tango Tower
RESERVED FOR CLIMBING TRANGO TOWER
Trek back to Paiju, overnight camp from trango tower
||Trek back to Chobraqk, overnight camp
||Trek back to Korofong, overnight camp
||Trek back to Askole, overnight camp
||Drive to Skardu. Overnight at hotel
||Drive to Chilas. Overnight at hotel
||Drive to Islamabad. Overnight at hotel
||Islamabad- debriefing at Ministry of Tourism
||Fly to onward destination
Please Note: Skardu/ Islamabad/ Skardu flights are subject to weather and backlog, in case of flight cancellation we will drive back to Islamabad via Chilas, and one night of Islamabad will be adjusted in overland travel.
- Making arrangement of import/ export permit from the ministry of tourism.
- Assistance in obtaining climbing permit from the Ministry of Tourism.
- Custom clearance of cargo before arrival of the team, and storage facility.
- Hotel accommodation at Islamabad and Chilas.
- Briefing/ Debriefing at Ministry of Tourism.
- All meals during trek and at B.C as per program.
- All road transport and all transfers as mentioned in the program.
- Porterage of 75 per team member of expedition, equipment and high altitude food to B.C and 50 kg per team member on return from BC.
- Camping ground fees, sleeping tents, mattresses, kitchen tent, mess and toilet tent, field stools.
- Crockery, cooking pan, cutlery, fuel and other related kitchen equipments.
- Daily wages and basic kit of guide, sardar, cook and assistants.
- Field staff and low altitude porter's insurance.
- Porterage at hotels, airports, toll taxes and all other taxes.
- Reconfirmation of air tickets, mail handling/ forwarding to BC.
- Hiring of high altitude porters, mail runner or any other crew as per requirements (wages and kit to be provided by the team).
- International air tickets, airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- High altitude porters/ any crew above BC.
- Sleeping bags, tents, mattresses, high altitude food and oxygen beyond base camp.
- Ground evacuations, helicopter rescue charges and medications.
- Climbing permit fee or any other fee to be paid to the authorities of Pakistan.
- Insurance liability of team members and others under force majeure situations.
- Clearing agent charges for the clearance of team equipments.