After meeting and greeting at airport transfer to hotel and check in.
||ISLAMABAD / SKARDU (BY AIR)
At 0700 we depart for airport for the flight to Skardu at 0900hrs. While in flight, enjoy the spectacular aerial view of Himalaya and Karakoram. On arrival transfer to hotel and check in. In the afternoon we will take jeep excursion for Shigar valley. Overnight stay in hotel.
Morning tour of Satpara Lake, also visit local Bazar. In the afternoon we have a walking tour for Upper Kachura lake. Overnight stay in hotel.
||SKARDU - GILGIT (190 KM)
After breakfast we leave for Gilgit, Up on arrival transfer to hotel and check in. In the afternoon visit the old suspension bridge and local bazaar. Overnight stay in hotel.
||GILGIT - KARIMABAD (HUNZA VALLEY) (120 KM)
After breakfast drive for Karimabad, en route tea stop at Rakaposhi (7788m) view point. Up on arrival we will be transferred to hotel and check in. Afternoon is free at leisure or have a walk around. Overnight stay in Hotel.
This day we go for a half day jeep excursion for Hoper glacier (Nagar valley). Afternoon is on our own. Overnight stay in Hotel.
In the morning, we will visit Baltit fort , later on we will explore the surroundings of the village or have free time on our own. Overnight stay in Hotel.
||KARIMABD - GILGIT
After breakfast we drive back to Gilgit, on arrival transfer to hotel and check in. If the weather looks favorable for next day's flight to Islamabad then after lunch we go to view Nanaga Parbat (8125m) (60 kms), otherwise Nanga Parbat is on the way. Overnight stay in hotel.
||GILGIT - ISLAMABAD (BY AIR)
After breakfast we will proceed to airport at 0900hr for flight to Islamabad. Up on arrival we will be received by the company representative and then transfer to hotel. Please note: If flight for GIL - ISB is cancelled, we will have to come down by road and in that case our overnight stay will be at Besham or Sharkol.
After breakfast we go for Islamabad city tour, visiting Shakarparian, Saidpur Village and Faisal Mosque. In the afternoon we take half day excursion for Taxila, visit museum and the sites (Dharmarajika & Sirkap). Overnight stay in hotel.
Full day excursion for Bhurbon, en route we visit Murree (the most famous tourist resort in Pakistan). This evening we go out for dinner at Islamabad. Overnight stay in hotel.
||ISLAMABAD - FAISALABAD (250 KM)
After breakfast we leave for Faisalabad, en route visit Khewra Salt Mine (the largest salt mine in the world). On arrival we will be transferred to hotel and check in. Overnight stay in hotel.
||FAISALABAD - MULTAN (237 KM)
Before leaving to Multan, we take a short tour of Faisalabad, if possible we we will visit a Cotton Mill (clothing factory). Afterwards we proceed to Multan, on arrival transfer to hotel and check in.
Half day city tour of Multan, visiting the tomb of Hazrat Shah Rukne Alam (One of the most famous Saints/ Sufi of of the subcontinent, tomb of Bahaud Din Zakria (a famous Saint/ Sufi), also visit the local Bazaar (Hussaina Ghai). Afternoon is free at leisure. Overnight stay in hotel.
||MULTAN - LAHORE (335 KM)
Morning departure for Lahore, en route we will visit Harappa museum and the ruins. Up on arrival we will be transferred to hotel and overnight.
Full day city tour of Lahore, visiting Badshahi Mosque, Lahore Fort, Walled city, Lahore Museum, the Tomb of Jahangir, the tomb of Nur Jehan. Overnight stay in hotel.
First half of the day is on our own. In the afternoon we will visit Shalimar Garden and from there we drive to Pak-India border (Wahga) to watch the flag lowering ceremony. Afterwards we drive back to our hotel and overnight. End of our services.
Includes in Package:
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per tour itinerary
• Breakfast and dinner for the whole tour
• Porterage and tips at restaurants
• Air conditioned transport with driver for the whole tour (4X4 drive vehicles where needed)
• Entry fees for the museums and sites as per program
• Domestic flights, if included in itinerary.
• English speaking tour guide
• All kind of local taxes
Excludes in Package:
• International flights, airport tax for international flights, lunch, telephone calls, laundry or any other expenses of personal nature.
Terms & Conditions:
• Advance 10% payment to be made on tour confirmation.
• Advance 100% payment to be made minimum 15 days before tour start.
• Hotels may be changed, however any change will be on equivalent basis.
• Due to any forced major situation the tour may be diverted.
• Hunza Adventure Tours will be not liable for any damage caused by forced major situations.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
• No cancellation charges if tour is cancelled 15 days before the tour start.
• There will be 10% cancellation charges if tour is cancelled within 15 days of tour starting date.
• Company will give 100% refund if tour is cancelled on such a justified reason which is acceptable to the company.
Early Booking Advantage:
Special 2% discount if tour is booked 3 months before starting date of the tour.