||Arrival in Islamabad & transfer to the Hotel.
||Drive to Chilas (11-12 hours).
||Drive to Skardu (8-9 hours).
||Drive to Askoli (4-7 hours).
||Trek to Jula (5-6 hours).
||Trek to Paiyu (6-7 hours).
||Free day in Paiyu.
||Trek to Urdukas 4050m (6-7 hours).
||Trek to Goro – II 4380m (5-6 hours).
||Trek to Concordia 4700m (5-6 hours).
||Trek to Gasherbrum base camp.
||Trek down to Askoli.
||Drive to Skardu.
||Free day in Skardu
||Drive to Chilas (8-9 hours).
||Drive to Islamabad (11-12 hours).
||Fly back Home.
- Making arrangement of import/ export permit from the ministry of tourism.
- Assistance in obtaining climbing permit from the Ministry of Tourism.
- Custom clearance of cargo before arrival of the team, and storage facility.
- Hotel accommodation at Islamabad and Chilas.
- Briefing/ Debriefing at Ministry of Tourism.
- All meals during trek and at B.C as per program.
- All road transport and all transfers as mentioned in the program.
- Porterage of 75 per team member of expedition, equipment and high altitude food to B.C and 50 kg per team member on return from BC.
- Camping ground fees, sleeping tents, mattresses, kitchen tent, mess and toilet tent, field stools.
- Crockery, cooking pan, cutlery, fuel and other related kitchen equipments.
- Daily wages and basic kit of guide, sardar, cook and assistants.
- Field staff and low altitude porter's insurance.
- Porterage at hotels, airports, toll taxes and all other taxes.
- Reconfirmation of air tickets, mail handling/ forwarding to BC.
- Hiring of high altitude porters, mail runner or any other crew as per requirements (wages and kit to be provided by the team).
- International air tickets, airport taxes, excess baggage charges.
- High altitude porters/ any crew above BC.
- Sleeping bags, tents, mattresses, high altitude food and oxygen beyond base camp.
- Ground evacuations, helicopter rescue charges and medications.
- Climbing permit fee or any other fee to be paid to the authorities of Pakistan.
- Insurance liability of team members and others under force majeure situations.
- Clearing agent charges for the clearance of team equipments.